Sunday, August 9, 2009

First Step...



Assalamualaikum.....

I'm taking this first step to make my own blog. Why?? For many reason actually. One of them is - I just made a blog for my office bulletin, but it is moving very slow. Because I'm new. So, why not familiarize it with my own first, right?

Today is 09.08.09. Nice date, huh?! For me, there are many life changing things happens in 2009. Starting the very first day of it buying a DSLR camera, then many more. From - my first time to go outside Malaysia (haha.. it took me more than 30 years to find the border!); to - attending an ESQ course to broaden my mind without slipping from the orbit, I keep suprising myself :).

The major one is, finally I decided to further my study. No, I dont go for PhD. It's MIM @USM. I'm not downgrading the M.Ed we had at KUiTTHO, just that, I need something else for my own satisfaction (plus I dont know whether the M.Ed transcript is still there at UTM ... or UTHM hehe...)

So, here I am.... joining the blogger world and hopefully will keep it update :)

picture is from http://www.ehow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment