Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Masuk Longkang!!

Glamer sungguh perkataan longkang skrg ni....
Last week, my friend (on her 8th month pregnancy) jatuh longkang... Of course it shocked everybody. Alhamdulillah she is ok.. and her baby too...

And today... my car.. ohh tidak.. not all of it, just the tyre... but I cannot get it out from the longkang...
I was going to pasar ramadhan at masjid perda. Coz it is so crowded, I parked my car near Permata Apt and yes..I know there's a longkang there, right in front of my car... After I bought some food, I got into my car and owhh there is a car behind me, so I decided not to reverse.. terus pusing steering wheel, move forward and DUSHH!!! adehhh tayar sudah masuk longkang ooo... tayar senget pulak tuhh... takleh buat apa dah... ada 2 girl tolong reversekan my car pun tak jadi apa uwaaa!!!!! Luckily ada sorang brader baru balik dari param (pasar ramadhan) lalu kat situ and said, "ini nak kena ramai ni.. kena angkat..." Brader tu balik rumah letak barang2 dia jap, then he brings about 5 people to help me. They lift up the car while I push the pedal hard to reverse the car... Alhamdulillah... my car is safe again. Thank you very very much to everyone who help me just now. May Allah bless all of you...

Enough of longkang! Please let this word out of my vocab.. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment